The pipelines being proposed for Virginia are raising issues with which we in Virginia have very little experience. Below are some sources to begin to help us understand our rights and options.
- An Interstate Natural Gas Facility on My Land? What do I need to know? – from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Landowner Information from Williams Partners, LLC. The largest interstate natural gas transporter. Transco mainline and its compressor station 165 in Chatham, VA is owned by Williams.
- Virginia Southside Expansion Landowner Information
- Landowner’s Guide to Pipelines – from the Public Safety Trust
- Guidelines for Property Development – from the American Petroleum Institute